viernes, 15 de junio de 2018

The worst day of my life:

I wrote 2 different dairies entries about the story “There will come soft rains" after the explosion occurred. Here, I leave the result.

August 4, 2026

It was a rainy day in the city of Allendale California, I was sleeping in my room as usual when I heard a voice from the living room, "Tick–tock, seven o clock time to get up ". I woke up, I got dressed to go to the school but then I realized that there was nobody in the house, I became very nervous and afraid so I decided to go out and ask for help, but when I were outside everything was destroyed, only my house had survived. I became so panic and I fainted, this was the worst day of my life.

August 5, 2026

Today was a bad day. I was fainted on the floor when I heard the alarm from the living room. I got up and like every day, I was very hungry, so I went to the kitchen, where the house prepared to me a big breakfast. After this, I decided to go outside and find out what has happened to the city. The first day I found the silhouettes of my family on the patio wall, I started to cry and feeling more lonely. After a few hours of exploring the city without finding anyone, I decided to go back to the house, but when I arrived at the house what I found was terrible. The house was on fire, with a tree branch fallen on it. I became so nervous with no idea of what I had to do. Now I have no home no family, life has no sense for me anymore, so I decided to get into the fire, where I will be with my family again.

Consulted Source:




https://www.google.com.ar/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi1prOise_bAhWED5AKHSJKDgAQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffasyahjericho.wordpress.com%2F2015%2F07%2F09%2Fkenali-karakter-teman-kalian-dengan-enneagram%2F&psig=AOvVaw0GRYTn8BGCAETdO0j3_Y_F&ust=1530035177474402

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario